Short summary of the job: A general accounting job for smart people and can learn quickly new industries accounting practices. You will be in charge of analyzing financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. You will also ensure that financial records are accurate and that taxes are paid properly and on time.
If possible, CPA
Male or female
With One to two years of working experience
Flexible & willing to work long hours
- Financial Accounting, General Accounting
- Monthly Financial Reporting & Analysis (P&L & Balance Sheet)
- Recognition of Payables (Vendor Bill) and Cash Disbursement Processing (CDS)
- BIR/Tax Compliance and Government Compliance
- Statutory/Government Reporting and Compliance (Company & Employees) including SSS, Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth, LGU, & Others
- Year-end/Annual External Audit by KPMG Auditors
Proficient in GAAP/PFRS/IFRS
With advanced skills in MS Excel, particularly in pivot tables, vlookup, macros, etc.
Can operate a computerized Accounting System
Proficient in Tax Compliance via online or thru BIR Portal